The most affordable and new destinations for travel are always in high demand. Today we will know about 10 such travel places.
1. Miami Want to travel to sunny beaches abroad? That too at a very low cost? Yes, Miami can become the next target for travelers. The trendy city and endless beaches nearby mean there’s something for almost everyone, such as surfing and scuba diving.
2. New York City New York is a place in the world that everyone should visit at least once. With tons of shows, art galleries, parks to explore, delicious food to eat, New York is an interesting package. Round trip flights to New York are also cheaper.
3. Los Angeles From the stunning beaches to the Walk of Fame, iconic Hollywood and endless delicious restaurants from around the world, Los Angeles has everything to offer.
4. Chicago Chicago is the perfect place for a long weekend getaway. The walk able downtown city and museums (free on Tuesdays!) can be done on a nominal budget. Flights here from New York are quite cheap.
5. Seattle If you’re looking for a beautiful small town surrounded by nature, Seattle is simply gorgeous. Discovery Park is great for biking along Elliott Bay. Apart from this, there are many interesting things to do in Seattle.
6. Bogota This city, the center of Colombia, is full of tourists. The great taste of Colombian coffee, the opportunity to visit local coffeehouses, the delicious (and cheap!) street food of Bogotá, the abundance of fresh fruits and juices, and the traditional restaurants, the list is endless.
7. Honolulu Honolulu is ideal for a cheap getaway with deep blue waters, stunning beaches, rain forests, waterfalls, mountaintop views and more.
8. Vancouver For a city of rich art, music and theater and incredible cheap-tasting food, there’s no choice. Round trip flights to Vancouver are quite cheap.
9. San Juan, Puerto Rico Don’t have a passport? No problem! A passport is not required to enter Puerto Rico. A unique culture and historical city will give tourists a taste of the sixteenth century.
10. San Jose Cabo This beach town on Mexico’s west coast is a perfect winter getaway. Here the amazing food and charming atmosphere will make you forget all the tiredness.